Putting Plans Into Action
During the third meeting, Step 5 of a financial plan, the focus is on implementation and putting plans into action!
A few examples of “Plans” are as follows.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan)
- RRIF (Registered Retirement Income Plan)
- LIRA (Locked-in Retirement Account)
- Life (Income Funds (LIF)
- IPP (Individual Pension Plan)
- RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan)
- Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) Plan
- Non-Registered Investment Plan
- Disability Insurance Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Critical Illness Plan
- Long Term Care Plan
From the plan, there will also be recommended products based upon your depending upon your goals. Learn more about products by clicking here.
331 total views, 0 views today