Non Medical Life Insurance
Non Medical Life Insurance is life insurance that doesn’t require a medical exam, doctor’s visit or medical report i.e. no underwriting. If you are between the ages of 20 to 80, you can apply for coverage even if:
- You’ve been turned down in the past,
- believe you are hard to insure,
- believe you are overweight, or
- you just don’t want to go through a medical exam.
There are two major types of Non Medical Life Insurance policies as follows.
- Guaranteed Issue – no health questions or medical exams or
- Simplified Issue – no medical exams and just a few health questions.
This can be a simple, hassle free way to ensure burial costs, outstanding debts or other financial needs can be taken care of when the insured person passes away.
If you have been declined for life insurance but still feel it could be beneficial, please contact me. As an independent “life licensed” broker, I work with many companies to offer the best coverage within your budget.
120 total views, 0 views today